[CAUT] Frustration with Yamaha website

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 02:24:51 MDT 2010

ignoring the "D", pierce puts that at 1978

Conrad Hoffsommer

From: dianepianotuner at msn.com
To: caut at ptg.org
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 01:01:23 -0700
Subject: [CAUT] Frustration with Yamaha website

I have wasted more time tonight trying to get some basic information from the Yamaha website.  I haven't used it in a long time.  I know that there is a way in for piano technicians, but don't remember how.  The information I am trying to find, partly to prepare an estimate for the college's Yamaha C7 and partly for a presentation I am preparing o hearing aids is as follows:

The age of the C7 #D2760318  (I could find out it was manufactured for the North American market but not how old it is).

A price list for action parts.

For the presentation on hearing aids, I would like to know a manufacturer's suggested retail price for the following two pianos:

•S6BB 7' Concert Collection Grand Piano, Polished Ebony
•CF6 7' Concert Collection Grand Piano, Polished Ebony

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Diane

Diane Hofstetter