[CAUT] To buy New or Rebuilt?

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Wed Oct 13 07:57:26 MDT 2010

Paul-

Thanks, but it probably won't be all that exciting....  I did push we be
open to available European makes as you mention, but it's most unlikely that
will lead to any trip out of the country.  Some of our piano faculty are
particularly interested in nice old Mason & Hamlin Grands.  Unfortunately
there aren't as many of these in the Midwest as you see on either coast.

Keep praying then, and whatever else required to improve your facility with
basic requirements.  Maybe they should try and fill in those steps
permanently to make it a ramp?  That wouldn't cost much.  We just got a
proper service elevator added to our new building plans but still working on
door expansions.  The sound proof doors are expensive.

cheers,

D.