[CAUT] recovering artist benches

Alan Crane alan.crane at wichita.edu
Thu Oct 14 11:14:57 MDT 2010

I believe Jansen & Son (www.pljansen.com) repair & rebuild only the artist
benches they sell... but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

If these are adjustable artist benches (and Jansen isn't an option):
Find a good professional upholsterer, preferably one with automotive expertise
who works in leather as well (tuck & roll, etc).
Get it done right, people will appreciate that a great deal!
It may not be cheap but then neither are your services.
If your clients deserve the level of service and expertise you provide to
facilitate their efforts toward their art, they deserve this too.
Make it happen.         :)

--
Regards,

Alan B. Crane, RPT