[CAUT] How much voicing on new NY hammers

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Oct 15 14:26:39 MDT 2010

All ready to do the hard part on Monday-Friday next week:  Voicing.  I
don't have the piano in the shop as I can't get it here, so it will be on
stage Monday morning to start.  All good so far. the travelling and
burning went exceedingly quickly and regulated well on the bench.  We'll
see what happens next.
Paul