[CAUT] How long is too long?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Oct 20 06:42:28 MDT 2010

That would be in a perfect world!  The piano is being used on Saturday.
Now that fall break is over, I have until noon today, then just a couple
hours on Thursday morning and Friday morning.  It should work. (unless it
doesn't!)  Worse case scenario would be that they have to use the Baldwin
D on Saturday, but it's a fine piano and these aren't piano majors
performing, just accompanying.  Paul