[CAUT] Hammond Glider Trim-o-Saw

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 20:57:38 MST 2011

Hi Zeno
  I posted about it some time ago and am still looking for one.  They seem to pop up all over the country, But the thing is,.... I don't want to pay for the shipping cost for over a couple hundred miles.  The thing probably weighs in at 350 lbs.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom restoration
Ronsen Piano hammers