[CAUT] Fwd: pics of hammond glider saw

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 10:00:01 MST 2011

Now if you could turn it into a router table too..... Still the chop saw has
instantly adjustable bevel and degree settings in both directions that make
end cuts so sweet when you custom fit things and MY saw will cut a 16 inch
board with the slide. It's a little more than just a chop saw. It also
unclips from the stand and weighs less than the stand. I think it's lighter
than my chainsaw.

Your problem is with another dedicated tool, you need another building and
more dust collection and power.  ;)