[CAUT] scaling a Tyre harpsichord?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 5 09:33:26 MST 2011

Fred,

Yes, it is a becketless system, but the wire under the top coils are not
interfering with the bottom coils where it's breaking.

Just a thought, but perhaps the pins on the nut are a little rusty and are
not allowing the wire to render?  But there again, I would think that the
wire would then break at the pin, or am I not thinking in the right
direction?
Paul