[CAUT] Yamaha keys

Greg Granoff Gregory.Granoff at humboldt.edu
Thu Jan 6 10:52:33 MST 2011

List,

I have a set of Yamaha grand keys to fit mods. C3 through C5 that were
exchanged about 10 years ago by warranty due to discolored key tops.  The
keys are in immaculate condition in every respect except the discolored tops
(which aren't all that bad, actually), and missing key buttons for keys 72,
74, and 76.  I would like to dispose of them, and will ship them to anyone
who wants them for the cost of postage only.

They are in the original box the replacements were shipped in.

Please email me off list if you are interested.

Gregory.Granoff at humboldt.edu

Thanks.

Gregory J. Granoff  RPT

Staff Piano Tech