[CAUT] Steinway verdigris

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 22:10:00 MST 2011

Dear friends/colleagues
  Forgive the cavalier attitude from a sick human being.... but.....who really who cares?  Practically the hammers and knuckles are probably toasted anyway. As well the knuckles are most likely in the wrong place now for modern hammer weights.  Even with a new center pin of magical properties the bushings are gooped up.
 Ok ....  Back to the couch

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom restoration