[CAUT] HVAC codes - piano stability

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 06:03:16 MST 2011

Thanks for the explanation Keith.  That makes more sense than the first one
I received.

My original email was meant not meant to be sent to the caut list.  That's
my mistake.  I didn't realize it was being sent to the caut list until after
I sent it.  Bob knew knows I mean.  I just get filled with sheer frustration
sometimes with the bureaucracy that seems to goes into almost everything.
Red tape galore wherever.  A part of life?  Sure, I still don't like it.  J

For example, I have to have my right knee worked on this coming Feb.  I'm
50.  Therefore, EVERYONE over 50 according to their rules and regulations,
must have an EKG and/or a full physical.  Now, whether that is to cover
their own butts or not, well, whatever.  Yet, if I was 48?  Or 49?  I
wouldn't have to do it.  I'm 54, so, there goes more $$$$ out of pocket.
Even though I just recently had hernia surgery this past September, because
it was NOT DONE IN Michigan, it "doesn't count."   That sort of thing is a
load of crap I think.  ;)

Jer