[CAUT] Humidity (HVAC codes)

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:59:41 MST 2011

Another way might be to check the codes to see if designating a room in
certain way, removes it from the catagory of having to have the max air
flow. All codes have a clause that allows them to be adapted to fit any
situation. Certainly the archival rooms at the Smithsonian don't have this
problem. Maybe you could call the building a museum. The George Blowharder
Museum and Piano Conservatory.
KR