[CAUT] What the.....?

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 18 09:34:24 MST 2011

True, you don't need much bearing but, we do need some.  If we have negative
bearing, it's worse.  I know it sounds like a messed up way of doing a fix
but, I've heard the difference before and after.  This fellow used to
experiment with the location of the wire on the bridge moving it around
until he got the best sound from it.  I thought it was interesting to watch
him and more interesting to hear the improvement.  J