[CAUT] New suggestions for practice room pianos - Sauter, etc

Ian Gillis iangillis78 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 15:10:03 MST 2011

 I would confirm Ed Sutton's comments that Sauter is a good piano. I do not
represent them, but I have been to their factory and showroom in
Spaichingen, I have seen their production methods and played their
instruments. They are a respected German maker, but generally not widely
known in North America. I am also pretty sure they would like to expand into
the US market, particularly the education sector, so it would behoove you to
get in touch with them. Having said that, I have also seen some nice Hailun
and M&H pianos out there...so many pianos - so little time!
Ian Gillis