[CAUT] Re [Caut]:Sauter

Adkins, Richard radkins at coe.edu
Fri Jan 21 19:03:05 MST 2011

One needn't go to Colorado to try a Sauter:

Family Piano Company in Waukegan, Illinois  has them....[as well as Hailun,
which are being discussed here on a different thread.]

 I believe they are close to the good Prof. from SE Wisconsin, who might
like to go try one.

I am in no way affliated with or connected to Family Piano, or the Sauter
company. I'm just passing along the info readily googleable....(lol).....

If you want to try a Steingraber, you might have to travel to Skokie,
though there are dealers elsewhere.

It used to be you had to go to a coastal city, or Colorado, but not no
more...thankfully, the midwest is no longer so isolated from the rest
of the country....it only seems so, esp at 13 below zero....

Cheers,
Richard