[CAUT] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 07:49:58 MST 2012

Hi Ron
  I am a member & I still can't figure out what it is supposed to do for me.  Maybe I'm just not woikin it right. But really it largely a wasted discussion. Thinkin about droppin it but its difficult to unsubscribe.....Hmm

Dale Erwin RPT-
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S pianos
Pre-hung Ronsen hammer sets/Abel parts
Sitka Soundboards & Supplies