[CAUT] Invitiation to connect on LinkedIn

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Sun Feb 19 12:31:09 MST 2012

I've added a Mailman filter on header "X-LinkedIn-Class: INVITE-GUEST" so
hopefully future invites are simply discarded.

Unfortunately, since they send email on behalf of the subscriber, possibly
without them even knowing it, people who are also subscribers to our email
list come through as if they were simply sending a message on the list and
are not flagged as spam.

Jim