Journal paper

Thomas McNeil MCNEIL%FREDONIA.BITNET@yvax.byu.edu
Tue, 19 Jul 1994 4:24 pm EDT (20:24:11 UT)

To Danny Boone
Copies to Pianotech list

Hi, Danny -

I don't have a strong personal preference for wither the old or the new paper.
But I am strongly persuaded by all the arguments Larry Goldsmith advances in
his response to a correspondent in the Letters column of the July PTJ. [That
should have been "either", not "wither". Sorry.  Easier to explain than edit
with this archaic e-mail program.]

  For busy people, there is no such thing as a convenient time for a
  vacation.  That being so, take a vacation exactly when you want to;
  and let the chips fall where they will, since chips are going to
  fall in any case.                     - Wm. F. Buckley, Sr.

 Thomas McNeil                                  (716) 673-3247  voice
 SUNY Fredonia School of Music                  (716) 673-3397  FAX
 Fredonia, NY  14063

 E-mail:  McNeil@Fredonia.Bitnet   or   McNeil@A12T.cc.Fredonia.edu