Explaination...

CRANE@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU CRANE@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 22:05:11 -0500 (CDT)

Ron  Torrella, and perhaps others, noticed my one-liner "recipients" on
July 28, 1994 and was apparently mystified...quite understandable.
Sorry for the inconvenience!  I was actually trying to find a list of
the current subscribers to this list.  The paper airplane on which I
scrawled my querry (just kidding :-)) apparently sailed into the wrong
pigeon-hole and you all know the rest.
Thanks to our fearless MASTER OF THE LIST, I am now on the right track
and have the "list" list I was looking for.

Thanks for inquiring, Ron.

Alan Crane, RPT
Wichita State University