AOL

Israel Stein istein@world.std.com
Fri, 14 Oct 1994 20:11:15 +0059 (EDT)

May I add that America On Line software has been wreaking havoc on mailing
lists and newsgroups by making it very easy to misattribute quotations,
  (I was at one time a victim) misdirect replies and do other nasty things
that are quite bothersome to the rest of us here in the virtual universe.
AOL has been very unresponsive, so that a crusade is afoot to convince AOL
users to find an internet access that is less hassle for the rest of us.
You should be aware of this if such problems arise here...

Israel Stein