NON DE PLUME B0Q!

CRANE@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU CRANE@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 13:35:27 -0500 (CDT)

Michael Wathen's querry regarding the particular e-mail setup at his
institution was very benificial to me.  I don't have the problem he
mentioned since my screen, like Phil Sloffer's, lists the sender's
name & address (e-mail) in the "From:" field (it even had Jeff
Stickney's name etc ).  of
But...since Michael wrote about it, and everybody else put their "two
cents worth" in as well, I now know SO MUCH MORE!!  I am going to look
into the software that Ron Berry suggested because anything that will
make this process less time-intensive (I don't type awfully well) is
worth it!

RE: Neupert harpsichords (and others w/plastic plectra)
Isn't there a song like that...??? :-)

Many thanks to Barbara and Jeff for the recent discussion!
Here at Wichita State U., we have two Neuperts.  I currently have a
SMALL supply of replacement plectra but I don't know where they
came from or where they might come from anymore.  xl|V~
I DO know that at some point I am going to need some more.
Now, thanks to the two of you, I am off to haunt (seasonal, isn't it?)
the hairbrush racks of the local K-marts, Targets, etc...micrometer in
hand... to find the "quintessential bristle"! (isn't THAT a song...?:)
Alan Crane, RPT
Wichita State University>mw