Hearing loss

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Wed, 05 Apr 1995 16:11:49 -0500

At  1:28 PM 4/5/95 -0600, John W. McKone wrote:

>They are only available from professional audiologists, and are quite
>spendy. (mine were about $125.00)  For me, they have been worth every
>penny.............

>The only downside I've found to all of this is explaining to customers why
>I put in ear plugs to tune their pianos.
>
>John McKone

        Where specifically do you order them from? I use the cheap foam
type, but I decided to quit using them in homes when once a customer
appearently asked me if I'd like a glass of water and I answered, "Yeah,
this really needed to be tuned".

        Thanks for all the quick replies earlier today on the home page
thing. May this new wave of technology stick around somewhat longer than it
takes me get fluent with it.

Dennis Johnson