customers (G'Bless'm)

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Mon, 10 Apr 1995 12:31:46 -0400

perhaps this is a nice place to report that I recently got a call from a
customer who "rebuilt" his own piano (gulp!) He wanted me to tune it though,
because he couldn't quite get the tuning to sound right.  I went out and
tuned the beast, (and things were just about as bad as I expected them to
be.)

Well, in the spirit of "Customer, (G'Bless'm), today I got a call from
someone who also repaired his own piano.  Turned out that the first guy I
talked about gave this guy "pointers".  Kind of makes me think......you know,
my kids need to go to the dentist soon,....do you think maybe I could