Harpsichord parts

Lain, Wilfred F. wlain@wcupa.edu
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 09:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Barbara =  Here is the phone number for Zuckermann , 203-535-1715 and you
could try  The Instrument Workshop, 7793 Highway 66, Ashland, OR 97502 =
e-mail Wcembalo @ aol.com

W ill
wlain@wcupa.edu
 ----------
From: pianotech
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Harpsichord parts
Date: Monday, April 10, 1995 12:36PM

Hey all.

I believe this question came up before, but I didn't think
it applied to me, so I didn't keep the info. Where can I get
parts for a Zuckerman harpsichord?   (It is mostly finished,
but a few things got lost--including all of the four foot jacks.)

Thanks gobs,

Barbara Richmond
Illinois Wesleyan University
Bloomington, Illinois
berich@heartland.bradley.edu

 Q:    Why do Pilgrims pants always fall down?

 A:     They buckle their belts around their hats.