teaching books

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Thu, 13 Apr 1995 21:58:25 -0600

>> I think if I had only one book to choose from the Reblitz book would be it.

>I'm not out to bash anyone, butif the reblitz book is that highly
>regarded, it sure says something about the state of piano technology
>books.

Piano technology is still regarded as a craft and thus many of the books out
there are written for the hobbyist, not the professional. Rebitz himself
said he wrote the book because there wasn't much information out there.

Most of the other books I have were written early in this century or even in
the last. At least the Reblitz book is fairly modern.

                John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com       john.musselwhite@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca