Listing on Internet

drose@microcity.com drose@microcity.com
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 15:32:10 -0500 (EST)

Dear John (Baird)

I feel very strongly that as much information be made available to the
public as possible. I would like to see the list sorted by
State/Province, area code, last name, first name, address, and telephone
number(s).

I would agree that anyone who wishes not to be listed should have the
right to remove ALL INFORMATION. This would simplify the choice--either
be listed or not be listed.

I believe PTG will already send this information to anyone who asks for
it. If it is not an issue for PTG it should not be an issue on the
internet.

Hoping to see this list as soon as possible

Sincerely,

Don Rose, RPT (drose@microcity.com)