Steam

stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 12:20:24 -0400

Ballard:

>I picked out my West Bend #6400 at (shudder) WalMart, and was also tempted
>by a clothes steamer for freshening up suits in a hotel room. It had a small
>reservoir in a 1.5x8" handle with four vent holes in a head mounted
>purpendicularly to the handle.

I like the Presto tea kettle because the space inside the spout is just the
right size for a hammer to tip back into, thereby assuring a complete dose
to that part of the hammer that you tip into the spout area.  Perhaps we
should have a Steamers show and tell at the NE regional or Albuquerque.

          ____
   David /||||\ Stanwood        Stanwood@tiac.net
         (o  o)                 West Tisbury, Massachusetts  USA
   --oOO--(  )--OOo-----        On the Island of Martha's Vineyard