re strike motion ratio

Kenneth Sloane Kenneth_Sloane@qmgate.cc.oberlin.edu
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 15:14:08 -0500

                      Subject:                              Time:  3:07 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         re strike motion ratio                Date:  4/25/95

             ---- ORIGINAL POSTINGS----

>I would like to see a reposting of his work on strike motion ratio for
>others who didn't see it before.

>Tim Coates

Tim,

I'm not sure what posting your are refering to.
I just reposted a writing about strike weight/ratio.

I would love to have some talk on the subject of key ratio, because I know
it causes ongoing problems with all of us.

Stanwood

              -----MY REPLY------

Come to Albuquerque to the College and University Technicians Forum. It is
tentatively planned to have an open forum on the likes of such unknown and
misunderstood action goodies.

Ken Sloane, Oberlin Conservatory