Why not do some humidity control?

Don Rose drose@maple.net
Mon, 04 Dec 1995 11:46:36 -0800

>  We look for a
>near draconian drop in the temperature that will force the
>moisture content out of the outside air, and very shortly after
>the same will occur inside the building.

Why not do some humidity control? Then you would not have to pray that the weather would
cooperate. Yes I know the initial expense may be high but the results and preservation of the
instruments would be much better--if one piano lasted even two years lon
ger (say replacement cost $15,000 for a modest grand) the savings on the one instrument would
be $600.00 @ 4% interest rate.

Regards, Don Rose drose@maple.net