Yamaha digital tuning scope

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Tue, 05 Dec 1995 22:21:20 -0500

Daryl,

I used a PT-100 for several years before I got my SAT-II.  While the Yamaha
is a nice little piece of equipment, it doesn't begin to compare with the
SAT's memory capability.  Once you get used to storing and recalling a
tuning, whether developed mathematically or aurally, you'll wonder how you
limped by with any other method of using a machine.  The one thing that I
would like to see developed is a program and peripheral to use on a laptop
computer (if the battery would last through a typical day of tuning).  Who
knows, maybe Dr. Sanderson is developing the Virtual Tuning Device as we
speak.

BTW, I might want to get rid of my old PT-100 if someone is interested.

Allan Gilreath
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Berry College
Gilreath@aol.com