PTG

FirTree@aol.com FirTree@aol.com
Wed, 06 Dec 1995 13:10:59 -0500

>In a message dated 95-12-04 21:20:17 EST, Don Rose wrote:
>
>>I wish, oh how I wish, that PTG would get it's own homepage and publish the
>>journal electronically with archieves on line.
>

>Here! Here! Anybody else agree?
>
>David Denison, RPT
>Long Island, NY

Umm, if the main perk everybody likes about PTG membership is the Journal,
wouldn't publishing all of it on the net negate the need for membership?
Partial republishing, with an emphasis on questions to be answered (such as
we do here) would certainly seem appropriate.

I do think there may be (or soon will be) enough traffic to occupy both this
forum and others. Let's do it!

Dave Stocker
firtree@aol.com
Tumwater, WA