Tuning school

Horace Greeley horace@best.com
Wed, 06 Dec 1995 17:40:40 -0800

Colin

Is Frank still involved in a major way?  I had heard he had largely retired
(yes, to Florida...).

Wherever your friend goes, try to help them find a place where they will
actually get _extensive hands-on supervision_.

Best,

Horace

>A friend of mine was asking my advice on a tuning program in Boston and I
>was hoping some of you could help shed some light on it.  The course he
>is interested in is the New England Conservatory program under Frank
>Hanson.  I know little of this school, only that it is a one-year course
>in piano tuning/technology.
>
>I am more familiar with the program at North Bennet School, and wanted to
>know how they compare.  I know North Bennet is a two-year course, taught
>by a handful of technicians, but am unable to help my friend with my own
>limited knowledge of the school.  Anybody familiar with the program?
>Please fill me in.
>
>colinm@chelsea.ios.com

Best Internet Communications, Inc.             voice: 415.964.BEST
421 Castro Street                              fax:   415.691.4195
Mountain View, CA 94041                        data:  415.691.4150
http://www.best.com                            email: info@best.com