New Book Announcement

stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Sat, 09 Dec 1995 14:55:18 -0500

Hi folks,

I'm just back from a Minneapolis and while there I met a Piano Technician named
Dave Kemmer from Rochester MN.  He showed me a new book entitled:

"The Piano - A Photographic History of the Worlds Most Celebrated Instrument"

                                   By David Crombie             $35.00

Published by Hal Leonard Music Reference books (414) 774-3630

This is the classiest book on the piano that I've ever seen.
Great pictures and information with a wonderful discography of recordings on
historical instruments, including a redording made on recently made 10' tall
German upright.  (you have to climb a staircase to get up to the keyboard!)

I highly recommend it!

David C. Stanwood