AOL Virus

RndyPotter@aol.com RndyPotter@aol.com
Sun, 10 Dec 1995 18:08:31 -0500

Hi Ron!

Yes, I would like to know about the AOLGOLD virus, and would appreciate your
sending me whatever info you found on it. I have none.
I do know that AOL says they constantly search to see if there are any
viruses, and then work to eradicate them. And this is a concern to me, so I
hope they do a good job.

I tried to send you a letter several weeks ago, but the (old) address I had
only caused the net to send me the "we don't know them" reply. Nice to have
it, now.

I think what I wanted was the pianotech address and info, but I got it
somewhere else and finally made it work. Thanks anyway.

Randy Potter, R.P.T.