Football on the list Was:Re: Pricing Policies

Jeff Stickney jpage@selway.umt.edu
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 07:35:40 -0700

>On a lighter note...............      Marshall University 25
>                                           McNeese State         13
>
>Next Saturday in Huntington,W.V. at Marshall Stadium
>
>                                          Marshall University
>                                                     v.s.
>                                        University of Montana
>
>                         for the 1-AA  National Championship
>
>                                     GO THUNDERING HERD
>Paul Dempsey
>Marshall University
>wippen@aol.com

        I'm normally a trumpet-sucking, keyboard playing musician type who
is oblivious to football - yes, when I was in Nebraska I even ignored Big
Red.  But, when the local college team goes all the way, and a fellow list
member throws down the gauntlet..........................

                                           GO GRIZZLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff Stickney, RPT
University of Montana
jpage@selway.umt.edu