Pricing policies, etc.

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 23:46:04 -0500

Kent Swafford posted:
>>...I'm sure I looked real dumb standing there with
my jaw on the floor, but the truth was that between that kid's playing
and my tuning that old piano sounded pretty darn good...<<

Now you are talking the nitty gritty stuff I encounter weekly.  Those "don't
look like much" jobs that most people want to write off, pay most excellent
dividends if one will see it through.  There are some phenominal "closet"
players in this world.

And when I finish those jobs and start walking out the door, I am always in
utter amazement at the gifts of the Spirit for a lowly piano tuner.

Great stuff, Kent.  Thank you for sharing!  (And right now, checking out
Keith Jarrett and his trio on PBS, it just never ends, the love for the sound
of a piano in the right hands.)

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Oklahoma Baptist University