Service scheduling software

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Sun, 17 Dec 1995 17:35:45 -0500

Dean Raeburn rote, 12/16:
<< I carry a Mac PowerBook Duo 280c with me all the time now, so I can
calculate a SAT tuning with "Chameleon 2" my digital audio tuning system, and
set the next tuning appointment too!  Now I don't have to carry two
laptops!>>

Imagine that, a guy writing so much DOS choosing a mac for his daily machine!
Kinda brings a warm feeling to another mac user....

Bill Ballard, RPT
NH Chapter

"No one builds the *perfect* piano, you can only remove the obstacles to that
perfection during the building."    ...........LaRoy Edwards