Powertool Questions

Dan Squire djws@wally.hti.net
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 23:23:33 -0600

Newton Wrote:

>My bandsaw of choice is _Inca_, a 10.5" model.  I once had a 14" Delta and felt
>that that the Inca 340 was a much more refined machine.  See if you can find it
>on sale somewhere, otherwise, it is expensive.

Newton,
I have a 14" Delta.  In what ways are Inca 340 more refined?

Dan Squire
Houston, Texas

To myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and
diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier
shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered
before me.
                                                        - Isac Newton