Ron Van Hoose' method

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 08:59:46 -0600

At 08:44 PM 12/20/95 -0700, you wrote:
>        I am looking for former graduates or practitioners of Ron Van
>Hoose's method of _temperament tuning_.

>Steve Haasch
>wllj40a@prodigy.com

Dear Steve,

I am a graduate of the Ron Van Hoose Correspondence course, and I would be
happy to answer any questions you might have.  I will respond to you
privately, but it may be a few days after Christmas before I can get a
detailed reply to you.  I believe that Keith McGavern is sending you the
information you need.  If not, please write to me.

One main drawback to the course is that he teaches tuning using a C-523.3
tuning fork.  That is fine, but as I am practicing tuning in preparation for
my RPT exams, it is important to be able to set pitch to an A-440 tuning fork.

Sincerely,

David A. Vanderhoofven
dkvander@clandjop.com
Joplin, Missouri, USA
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild