Glenn Gould TV Special

Horace Greeley horace@compadept.com
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 18:02:54 -0800

At 03:32 PM 12/21/95 -0700, you wrote:
>I concur with David.  I saw and heard most of the presentation.  It was
>excellent!  Definitely worth the time spent experiencing this portrait of a
>most unusual person.  The concerto performance at the end of the program was
>a real treat.
>
>Keith A. McGavern, RPT
>Oklahoma Chapter 731
>Oklahoma Baptist University
>Shawnee, Oklahoma

At the risk of starting another round of flak - are we all taking notes as
to how this film is, at least in part, a documentary concerning the musical
requirements of someone "coming from" the same place as Jim Boyk?  We all
express our views differently, but I do see a common thread.

Merry Christmas to All!

Horace
Horace Greeley, RPT
Piano Technician & Consultant