Dammp-Chaser Installation Charges

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sat, 23 Dec 1995 08:37:51 -0600 (CST)

>On Wed, 20 Dec 1995 Kam544@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Avery,
>>
>> Maybe you need to have some more experience installing Dampp-Chaser Systems
>> on grands.
>
>Jeopardy Game Answer (Pianos & their servicers Category):
>
> Install Dampp-Chaser Systems on grands
>

>Question:
>
> What is it that piano tuners who go to hell have to do for eternity?
>

>:-)
>
>Barbara Richmond, RPT
>Palestine, Texas

Barbara,

   Glad to see you made it to Texas all right, but you're e-mail address
still shows to be IWU.
Let us know your new one or whatever you need to do to get it changed on the
list.

Avery

P.S. I'm using a new program from home now to access my messages at the
school and haven't figured out
how to forward just a portion of the message yet. But I'll be trying to
figure it out over the holidays
whils I have some extra time.