Happy Holidays!

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Mon, 25 Dec 1995 09:33:06 -0500 (EST)

To those of you who celebrate it, (we do not) Merry Xmas! To all of
you I wish a very happy and prosperous New Year!
Did you know that you can find out who else subscribes to this list by
sending a message to "listserve@byu.edu" and in the body of the
message type "review pianotech" ?  How interested I was to find that
we have about 280 people signed on. Many of whom we never hear from!
To all of you I hope to see you get more involved as their is a wealth
of knowledge out there to be shared!  I've always maintained 2 ...
what would you call them ... axioms?
      1. Just because I give away some information doesn't mean that I
loose it.
      and
      2. The only dumb question is the one that never got asked!!!!!!!!
                  (that's because it also never got answered)

A VERY FINE DAY to ALL OF YOU!!!
                        Greg
Here are my email addresses;
gnewell@en.com