Ircle for Mac....Mirc for IBM

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 22:32:40 -0700

>How about a live Chat room for Pianotechs????  Is possible over the Net.
>I suggest we create a Web chat irc called #pianotech......when you want to
>talk to someone just /join #pianotech. ...and there we are .... live
>discussions.

I'm up for it anytime! I'm not sure exactly how it works, but we did try it
one night in an IRC called #piano. I'm not sure if anyone tried it again.

I'll check periodically in the evenings over the next few days and see if
it's running. Any special time or just try it out?

                        John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com                  Season's Greetings!