Fazioli pianos

Newton Hunt nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 20:41:31 -0500

I was fortunate in seeing the 10'2" Fazioli at the last national convetion.  It
impressed me as being a most nicely executed design.  In that venue it was very
difficult to really assess the piano for power, projection and tone.  The
action was well regulated and the voicing seemed quite even.

That is much too much piano for any of my personal or professional needs.

Wish I have the bucks to buy it; I would get a Lexus LS400 and pay off the
house at the same time.

Happy New Year to you all.

      Newton