Join us

Wippen@aol.com Wippen@aol.com
Sun, 31 Dec 1995 11:57:13 -0500

Let me echo Bill Sadlers invitation to meet on the IRC-/pianotech channel for
some live,realtime interaction.

He and I chatted briefly one evening last week. Getting set up is not really
difficult, If I did it ANYONE can. I am not computor illiterate by I'm still
in McGuffys Reader:)

You can download the necessary software easily from a variety of
sources(Netscape for one). Set the start-up preferences and pick a server ( I
use irc.colorado.edu), then click Join #pianotech.

Bill and I will be there at 9:30 EST (8:30 CST)

We'll see what this  can do!

Paul Dempsey
Marshall University
wippen@aol.com