Rodents "Mouse Not Men"

Daleboy@aol.com Daleboy@aol.com
Sun, 31 Dec 1995 17:01:32 -0500

Greetings all!
           Found a sure fire way of eliminating institutions of unwanted
pest. It's a rather "High Tech" device and would be glad to share any
information I have to help you procure this product for your clients.
         The device is called a "C.A.T." (CARNIVOROUS-AGITANT-TERMINATOR)
            It is a somewhat complex system of biological/animal origin and
therefore requires constant maintenance. This may seem like a drawback to
some technicians but I've found that most customers enjoy the product.
            Under the right conditions the "C.A.T." will reproduce, providing
a constant supply of units so you need only order once. Profit margins with
the product is enor"mouse" due to pyrimid scheme distribution. I myself will
be retiring from tuning to live constantly on my yacht which is custom built,
shaped like a grand piano and will "float till I croak!"
          Please share your interest in the "C.A.T" device as it really,
really likes "thread"!!!!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Dale Whitehead        **
                           * * **
                            \    /
                              \/            (Champagne)