fortepianos

Israel Stein istein@world.std.com
Sun, 05 Feb 1995 15:47:51 +0001 (EST)

For fortepiano (and harpsichord) problems, I suggest you consult the
Harpsichord mailing list, where lots of folks could refer you to sources
of the information you seek.

listserv@albany.edu)

In the body of your message write:

SUBSCRIBE HPSCHD-L yourfirstname yourlastname

e.g. SUBSCRIBE HPSCHD-L Nanette Streicher