SAT?

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 14:25:52 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Feb 1995, Newton Hunt wrote:

> Does anyone have an SAT that is unused and available for purchase?
>     Newton J. Hunt
>     nhunt@rutgers.edu
>
> How many techs have DamppChasers installed in school settings and what are
> the results of the installations?

I have a friend who owns a Sight-O-Tuner that has been used very little
and is for sale.

Here at SUNY Oswego, we have damppchasers installed in all the practice
rooms and teaching studios.  These rooms are below ground level but still
the humidity changes from a low of 21% to86% annually.

I have recently switched out several older systems with the newer ones.
The humidifiers need to be refilled once every two weeks.  The newer
units seem to be more effective than the older ones and I have noticed
that the pianos are staying in tune longer.

kupelian@oswego.edu