workload

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 08:59:37 -0500

What a story, Barbara. (Meet you at the bar.....) Unfortunately your
intuition that the person who so clearly spells out the need for a boa fide
position and program is not likely to be the one rewarded for that work. Ah,
the resentment of managing bureaucrats (even the who also teach a class or
two.)
I know that your exhaustive report represents some blood sweat and tears. but
if you could boil it down to an outline and template, it would be a
tremendous help in bringing the maintenance programs of all these schools
"up-to-code". (It would also make great reading for us non-institutional
types like me.)

<<.......from anyone who has waged a similarcampaign. Did I spell that
right?>>
Any way you want to spell it is fine by me.

Bill Ballard RPT      "All God's Children got Rythm"
NH Chapter, PTG         Ivy Anderson in "A Day at the Races"