NAMM Query

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 13:28:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 Jul 1995 Gilreath@aol.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Anyone headed to NAMM in Nashville this weekend? (Well, actually it starts
> today.)  I'm headed up Friday night, Saturday and Sunday and would be glad to
> hook up with anyone who is attending.  If I don't see you there, then
> hopefully in Albuquerque.
>
> Allan Gilreath
> Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
> Berry College
> Gilreath@aol.com

I am not going, but I have a colleague who is very much interested in the
Estonia concert grand.  I have so far dissuaded him from any action on it
until I get more positive response about it.  If you, or anyone has any
positive feedback on the instrument, I would appreciate it.  I'm sure
there will be a setup at the NAMM show.

Paul,
kupelian@oswego.edu